Wednesday 5 January 2011

I VS I

Still quite quiet here, I seem to have dragged every possible cough and cold going with me into the new year, but anyway lots of blog posts to come soon :)


Anyway my brother has just finished a photo that I am seriously impressed by!


It was taken on the same day as my shot of him below, and its an idea he's been planning for a while, pretty cool to see it happen!


So here it is...


I VS I



"I VS I"

"This is NOT to be taken SERIOUSLY!
This one is for all the people who know what it is like to kick yourself.
Inspired by Scott Pilgrim vs the world, and all the classic fighting games.
This is probably the start to a series of photos like this. But in the mean time i invite you join in and challenge me to a dual... haha
Hope everybody is having a good start to the year!"

The original can be seen on my brothers flickr photostream here

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment