Friday 25 February 2011

Time to wake up & share some more stuff...

I've not given my blog the attention it deserves these last few weeks, so now its time to share some content :)


I'm going to give some attention to old photo shoots & share info about them, hopefully it'll be of interest to readers & will help inspire me to do more as well!


So first off its a Porsche Cayman S...



This machine was absolutely stunning! 




My best mate was doing some valeting for the owner, & they mentioned that they were looking to sell this car, so the offer came to come along & get some pics to help them move it on to a new owner! 




It was a really sunny day, I was shooting hand held mostly with the Sigma 10-20mm lens. With the help of a polarising filter I was able to cut down most of the reflections from the gleaming paintwork. 



It was awesome to do something a little bit different, I tend to always find myself taking pictures of Japanese cars, so a bit of European Exotica is not a bad change :)


The car didn't hang around very long apparently once it was put up for sale :)

If you would like to see the other pictures from that day then head on over to my flickr set here.

Thanks for looking! 



No comments:

Post a Comment