Monday 27 September 2010

Climbing Pikes Peak International.

Whilst having a scout around on Vimeo for more great footage I stumbled across this awesome bit of work by a Will Roegge.

Now I'm a huge fan of Porsches, I've always said that my ultimate car would be a GT3, and I stand by that :) So already with the title the video got my attention...

Seriously this is some awesome editing to achieve this finished result, the audio mixing is perfect and when I was watching the video I really did feel like I was following this GT3 on the way up the mountain to achieve its record time! Very very cool!

Some awesome camera work, and some of the interior camera footage really shows how scary a hill climb must be to undertake, those incline angles look insane!

Enjoy the video!


GT3 CLIMB from Will Roegge on Vimeo.

GT3 CLIMB
Luminox Watches, Porsche Motorsport North America & Pirelli present GT3 CLIMB - Jeff Zwart's record setting Pikes Peak International Hill Climb run.

directed by: Will Roegge
willroegge.com
camera operators: Will Roegge & DC Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment