Friday 10 September 2010

Time to talk about JAE 2008...

Ok so this weekend is JAE 2010 at Wickstead Park, but as mentioned in my previous blog post, this is one of most epic annual UK Jap car shows on the show calendar.



A place where you can chill out in hopefully sunshine... and chat about the things you love with like minded people... bliss!




















It is a static car show, held over 3 days and incorporates all models of Japanese vehicles, from old to new ones.


































By this point I was really starting to get serious about my photography, I had done a few shows previous to this, got loads of pictures, put them up on the various owners clubs forums only to find that people loved them :) was nice to know my work was actually being enjoyed by people and more importantly the owners of the cars whom I was taking pictures of! To me it made it all worth while :D





























So with that in my mind, I went out to JAE to get as many pictures I could to share around the net once the show was over, some of my favourites from that years show are in this post.


Some people travel from afar to attend this huge show.




























I still wasn't quite up to the standard I wanted  to be yet with my photos, but these still went down really well around the forums in 2008. Made me look forward to the next JAE even more.

I shall leave you with my personal favourite shot from that years JAE.

Skylines... god damnit I love them :D


I took a lot more pictures at JAE 2008, if you wish to have a good look through them, then follow the following link to my Flickr set.  My JAE 2008 Flickr set.

No comments:

Post a Comment