Monday 6 September 2010

Excuse my absence...

Like most people, I hate getting sick.
Messes up my routine and this last week my blogging suffered, so to any readers out there, I apologise :)

Anyway now I'm at 99% my usual level of wellbeing, it is time to hit back!

So on with something I love to take pictures of, well its cars of course, but rolling shots of cars! Quite possibly my favourite type of car shot ever!

I've done loads over the years, for friends and customers and when I get asked to do a shoot I always try and fit some shots like this in, and it is usually the shots that are the most liked.

My first ever rolling shot was of my best mates old Peugeot 106 GTI


I loved this car so much, a little under 1 tonne hatch back with an engine producing 160bhp, meant for a lot of fun during his years of ownership!

With my limited photography knowledge when these were taken I was so happy to get these photos, something for the memory books!



After I took these, and I saw the reactions of everyone that saw them, I knew I had to start taking some more!!!

So saying that during my trip to the Nurburgring that year I hung out the window on the Autobahn and got these :)

Got a few of my friends R33 Skyline GTS-T and another mates Mazda RX8.

Was a lot of fun and even though I put quite a lot of angle into these photos... hehe not to everyones taste I know, but anyway I was still happy with the result, and more importantly so were the drivers of the cars.

Makes it all worthwhile!


































After this holiday I started taking some rolling shots for people that were selling their cars and bikes, a lot more practice for me which is always a good thing!


















Around easter this year I went away on a trip to Spa-Francorchamps with the Skyline Owners Club, and of course I got to get some rolling shots of them too! Some of my most recent and ones that I am finally happy with myself :)















































































The more practice I get, the better I feel the photos become :) luckily I get to do these type of shots all the time! Love it :)

Thank you for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment