Thursday 9 September 2010

Editing & Production excellence...

Ok I wasn't going to blog again today... well until I came across these gems....


Well I was searching around again on Vimeo for some neat videos, mainly trying to find some UK based cinematographers that had done some Drifting movies, and well I stumbled across this guy Fraser Gordon and his work.


Now I love the drift scene, especially since having been lucky enough to work at one of the BDC events as a free lance photographer, and I always admire good drifting photos and videos, and this stuff is seriously good!


His editing is spot on, the camera angles are exciting and interesting and well I love it!
I've kept all the information he posted under each video on Vimeo, including all his links so you can go check out more about this guy.



JDM AllStars - This Is JDM AllStars from Fraser Gordon on Vimeo.


Stile-Auto.com presents:

This Is JDM AllStars

Footage shot over 2 days of JDM AllStars rounds at Donnington Alpine and Nissan Factory Sunderland. 

Big thank you to Josh Allen, Joe Orme, John Fallon, Danielle Haliday and finally to Niall Gunn for organising the events. 

All footage used (excluding the on-board footage) was shot using Canon 5d and 7d cameras with support from B-Hague and Glidetrack. 

All footage was edited and produced by Fraser Gordon, 
napier-designs.com.
Stile-Auto.com
Napier-Designs.com



*****************************************************************************


So after watching that impressive piece of work I had a look through his other uploads on Vimeo, and wow is all I can say! This guy has some serious talent!



Funky Power Open Day 2010 from Fraser Gordon on Vimeo.


Open day at Funky Power & Planet Performance located in Dundonald, Ayrshire.
funkypower.com
planetperformance.co.uk
01563 850 240 

Shot and edited in less than 72hrs on Canon 5d mk2 and Canon 7d. Edited in Adobe Premiere & After Effects CS5.

Support from:

Manfrotto
BHague
Glidetrack

Shot and edited by Fraser Gordon ( 
Napier-Designs.com / Stile-Auto.com )



****************************************************************************


Again I am blown away by the excitement of the video, the editing just seems absolutely spot on in my eyes!


There was another one on his Vimeo uploads that caught my attention as well, and this is because of my love of Porsches!



Stile-Auto.com - Joe's Porsche Turbo from Fraser Gordon on Vimeo.


Just a short video that I put together of Joe's Porsche 996 Turbo.

Shot on Canon 5d MkII and edited in Adobe Premiere and After Effects CS4. 
stile-auto.com
napier-designs.com


***************************************************************************
Seriously cool huh :D 


But anyway there are a few more of his videos on his Vimeo channel, so be sure to check him out! Hopefully he'll have more to come! 


Seriously though credit where credit is due, I love to see someone have so much passion and talent for forms of expression such as this! 


Look forward to seeing more by Fraser Gordon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment