Friday 27 August 2010

Toyota Supra Nordschleife Lap...

Well finally an excuse to make a blog post about what is quite possibly my favourite place in the whole world!

The Nurburgring Nordschleife Circuit :)


I adore this place, and I try and get there as often as I can, I'm not sure whether its the rush of the driving itself or the photo opportunities of all the rare cars that I adore more, but I just know that when I am there I feel alive!

I will talk about my various trips to the ring in more detail with other blog posts in the future, but for now this one is about my friends Toyota Supra, and his lap of the Nordschleife from June this year.






















This was his second trip to the Nurburgring, and his first in the Supra, I joined him with the aid of my Go Pro video camera for his 4th lap of the Holiday in the Supra. 



Apologies for the camera angle, we weren't sure how best to mount it to get the best view, but at least this way you can see his driving and most of the track.

Really safe solid lap I thought, and I look forward to going back over there with him and this car next year!

2 comments:

  1. nice right up mate, i think im the same you can just feel the rush as you drive closer and closer
    knowing wot you have to do when you get there, roll on 2011,,,,pk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much mate! Yep it definitely is a rush, and the build up is crazy :) but I still love it! hehe looking forward to 2011!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete