Tuesday 15 March 2011

Aygo Update

Time for an update on my run around, the cute little Aygo, well I think it's cute :D 


Sadly still no proper photos of this 'beast' so iphone pictures will have to do again for now.





Not really been up to much with this car really, just wanted to show off those pictures above from a recent clean hehe ;) oh bought some Rain-X for the windscreen, actually works really well at repelling the rain, pretty awesome effect too, just have to be sure not to get too distracted by the nice water trails on the windscreen haha.



But I have also covered it in some stickers, first off my pistonheads one along with a Domukon, which I find works really well with the smug "got mpg?" sticker hehe :P really smug stuff there.


Also a sticker for Fitted Life the online automotive blog that I write & photograph for. Oooooooh shiny blue & sparkly ;)


That's all for now, thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment