Tuesday 1 March 2011

Found some old stuff that wasn't HDR ;)

hehe hunting through some of my old work I stumbled across some "for sale" style pictures I did of a friends Ford Fiesta.


Given that I've overloaded you all with old HDR stuff the last few days, you'll be pleased to read that these are pretty much as straight off camera as possible hehe


So here is a 2009 shoot I did of a Ford Fiesta.






The story behind these shots as I mentioned was to help sell the car, so with the help of a few of my lenses I set about thinking what kind of pictures I'd like to see as a buyer...





The car had been very well looked after by James the owner, & I wanted to reflect that in the photos, so first off I had to show how straight & dent free the car was :)




Not to mention the condition of the aftermarket alloy wheels that really helped compliment this car!




Then finishing off with some interior shots.






The car didn't hang around for long once the advert was up, whether my pictures had anything to do with that is anyones guess, but it was still good practice back then & I enjoyed doing the shots.




If you would like to see some more pictures of this car, then head on over to my flickr here where the full set can be viewed.


Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment