Thursday 3 March 2011

Matts Civic Shoot - More info...

I thought I would revisit the recent blog entry I did all about the Civic Sir that I featured on Fitted Life, my blog post can be found further down or by simply clicking this link ----> Matts Civic SIR blog post


So I thought I'd share some of the photos I've taken on my phone & even on the dslr since Matt got hold of this car, including some shots taken during the shoot I did for the Fitted Life article.


Matt used to have the purple Civic that I've shown off in pictures on my blog before, but just for a reminder here's a shot of it from the day it was swapped for the new one :)





So off we set for Hull, so Matt could get his hands on this....



Not a bad exchange I thought ;) As you can see the big difference to how it is now, is that the Rota red wheels have gone, replaced by those sweet Enkeis two piece alloy wheels he has on there now.


That night we got back from Hull, I did a very quick recording of it as it left down my road, it definitely has that unique & utterly awesome Honda sound :)





Pretty much since then he's been working on tidying it up & maintaining it to a very high standard, as shown in the pictures in that recent shoot I did. Whilst I was doing that shoot I took some setup shots that I thought I'd share here, so here we go.




Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment