Thursday 3 March 2011

Night shots of an old Friend.

I adored my old Mr2 Turbo, yeah it was lethal & definitely tried to wipe me off the face of the earth more than once! But there was something about it, like a wild dog you just had to tame, I loved it! 


So I was going through my picture library & remember some of the first night time photos I did back in 2008, which happened to be of my Mr2! 




I still love a few of these pictures to this day, especially the one above, just something about it makes me love it the more I see it. Its an old warehouse area in the center of Reading, I found it by accident whilst cutting through a short cut, & at night the security light came on & I thought it was definitely worth a photo :)


Another photo I still really like from that evening of driving around is this one.



The white balance is completely messed up & the car is slightly out of focus... but still I love it hehe.

I thought I'd share these old memories with you anyway.

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment