Friday 12 November 2010

Mission for Maccy D's

Here is another quality piece of work by my friend Tom, a time lapse inspired by an old one of mine :) pretty cool I thought!

Here is what he has to say about it:

"This was an animation project for college, I got the idea from a good friend of mine who's Timelapse video can be seen here: www.flickr.com/photos/danfegent/3259620616/in/set-7215761... ...Basically i wanted to just do a trip to McDonalds and film it using pictures...My tripod was set up in the back and I tried to get the camera as central as possible! I shot on ISO 400, 1 second shuter speed and F2.8 and i believe its 631 images... Enjoy"

I think the pace of the video really works with the song he has chosen to use, seems frantic and I like that :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment