Saturday 27 November 2010

Some more BDC footage by Stephen Brooks...

Stephen Brooks is the amazing film maker that did the wrap of video of this years BDC series, that video is simply amazing! & can be viewed if you scroll down a few previous posts in my blog ;)


Awesome bit of work though and I was seriously impressed by the talent this man has for his art!


So I looked through some of his older videos and found this fantastic video from Round 2 of the BDC at Silverstone!


Some more fantastic footage, and put together in such a way that I feel it really does share with the viewers how exciting a motorsport series such as the BDC is to be part of! 



MAXXIS Tyres BDC Round 2 - Silverstone Pro Class from Stephen Brooks on Vimeo.


Coverage of the second round of the British Drift Championship held on the Silverstone main circuit. 

Congratulations to Danny Eyles for taking the win with Shane Lynch coming second and Phil Morrison and Declan Munnelley taking joint third.



**************************************************************************
Anyway that's all I have for now...


I've been busy on a few projects recently though so I have a lot to share with you! Pictures and videos to follow once I get some time to explain properly :D 


Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment