Friday 12 November 2010

Relentless Short Stories...

Thanks to my brother I have been shown some magnificent videos done for a competition run by Relentless energy drinks. The idea is to create short stories outlining something important to you and your life.


The premise is awesome, and the inspirational and heartwarming content of this footage is just mind blowing! Seriously this has to be seen!


The first video of two that I want to share with you today is a brilliant story about the life of a UK Surfing photographer, the ups and downs, and why his experiences drive him to further his passion of photography and the sea. I think anyone creative in this world can relate to some of the fantastically composed commentary that is contained with in this video, its beautiful!


However I warn you now, you do have to be in the right frame of mind to witness these amazing videos, so if your feeling up for watching something truly awe inspiring then turn the volume up, go full screen and enjoy ;)



DARK SIDE OF THE LENS from Astray Films on Vimeo.


This next one I must have watched about ten times already! Its all about Jenny Jones who is a triple gold medalist from the Winter X Games and this talks about her life as a snowboarder and what she's gone through to achieve what she has.


I love the emotion that shines through in this one, the love for the sport and the dream that she went for and realised. Simply amazing, enjoy.



More Snowboarding Videos


"Jenny Jones is a triple gold medalist from the Winter X Games and here's a view into her life.

Filmed by Johannes Ostergard, it shows an honest story about a woman choosing to live her life snowboarding. A sport that took her from a dry slope in Bristol all the way to the top of the podium at the Winter X Games."



These two short stories to me are actually incredible, I can't honestly put well enough into words how they make me feel and truly inspire me to do whatever it is I want to do as long as I put my mind 100% to it, no second best, no second chance. 
I hope you enjoyed witnessing these lives just as much as I did.


Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment