Friday 27 August 2010

One of the many beasts from the East...

Here's an introduction to a friend of mines Toyota Mk4 Supra 3.0 N/A.
I was going to post up a lap of the Nurburgring from our recent trip there, but I thought I should start by showing off the car first :D


We had a free weekend a few months back and took this car down to an interesting site we'd found just outside Swindon, was the first time since all the work had been done to it that I had been able to get a good go at it with my camera :)

Believe me the amount of work that has gone into this car is crazy, so much love, time and effort has gone into it so far to make it what you see in these pictures, with a lot more work planned to come.





























It started off as a standard Silver N/A auto Supra, & its now a manual black fully kitted out beast, considering Supras are already head turners, this has upped its road presence by 100%.

In fact here is a photo of what it was when it was first bought....




I think it looks so much better now, his hard work was very much worth it!

Also I don't often like shooting black cars, but I really enjoyed doing this one, I don't know what it is about black cars, I just find they don't always inspire me.

So anyway my friend wanted mostly detailed shots of what makes his Supra stand out, and a few of the whole car. 





I was happy with the result and so was he! 

Always great to be able to give people a few pictures to show off their hard work and as something they can cherish forever and be proud of. 




No comments:

Post a Comment