Thursday 19 August 2010

Take it back to the beginning...

I thought I'd retrace my roots, and share with you guys some old photos of mine.


In fact they are actually from my first ever little shoot I did for myself, and a few of my friends at the time.
















Armed with my Fujifilm FinePix S5500 I set about organising a few mates together who'd just got new cars, convincing them I would get some photos they'd like. :D Quite hard to persuade people to give you the time when your starting out. 













































So anyway here are a few of the photos, the SEAT Ibiza was my car at the time, an awesome little TDI FR 130bhp, fun little car :) not to mention the fact it was lowered to the floor on coilovers... so uncomfortable but I was certain at the time that I looked awesome ;)

So yeah there is my old SEAT Ibiza, a Focus 1.6 with a factory fitted bodykit and a Corsa 1.2 sport with a few fancies bits bolted on.


I think my inspiration for these pictures was from the TV show Top Gear, and I still really like looking at them to remember how far I've come, and how it all started :)


No comments:

Post a Comment