Monday 27 December 2010

The Angel


The Angel, originally uploaded by Dan Fegent.

Before Christmas I apologised in one of my blog posts for not having any festive related pictures, well I've done a whole bunch to rectify that problem :D

This one is with the help of one of my mums ornaments and some pretty Christmas Tree Bokeh :)

"This little Angel means a lot to my mum, and I felt that focusing on it in this way would be a good attempt at doing it justice for her.

I've taken a selection of shots of this Angel in front of the tree, with variations to the colour of the Bokeh, each one even though they are similar seem worlds apart due to the colour controlling the overall mood of the photo."

The rest of the festive shots I capture over Christmas can be seen here on my flickr :) 


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment