Friday 17 December 2010

Let me introduce to you my runaround...

So my Integra Type R died on me at the Nurburgring, a story that I have recounted in detail here on this blog, and should be able to be found a few posts before this one...


Anyway I was without a car, so I needed a cheap, sensible, and economical run around.


My brother Gavin kept telling me about the Toyota Aygo adverts on TV, and I thought... nah I can't get a brand new car, can I?


Well a few trips to the local dealership later and I was the owner of a brand new Toyota Aygo, in a similar colour to that of my old Mr2 Turbo hehe :) 




I haven't taken my 7D to the car yet, will have a go at a little shoot of it soon though. Anyway these are all the shots I have off of my iphone :) 


Never had a brand new car... seeing the mileage counter at 4 was a pretty cool moment :)
Anyway I absolutely love this little car, it has to be the cheapest motoring I've ever had, and its fun! Yep its only a 1litre 73bhp but seriously its plenty to shoot around town and has enough low down power to make it easy to be nippy among town traffic!

If you haven't tried one, you should :) 

Oh and in my infinite smugness of 60mpg I had to let all other drivers know :P


Its a fantastic car, and it in no way means I will not be replacing the Integra Type R for another toy / project car, but what it does mean is that having two cars is a realistic and affordable possibility! 

Oh and it easily fits all my camera gear, well the rear seats have to go down sometimes :P but I still think thats impressive :D 

Proper photos to follow, but for now that's my little Aygo :)

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment