Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas to all :D

Just a quick blog post tonight to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas!!!! 




I do hope it brings you everything you and that you are surrounded by your loved ones, and for those that can't be for whatever reason, I hope you are somewhere warm and safe :)




Anyway I wanted to find some festive pictures to put in here, but I honestly don't have any yet... however I've taken my camera to my parents so expect lots of Christmas bokeh shots to pop up from me next week ;)






In the meantime I've slipped in some old painting with light stuff from last Christmas, and with the help of a few friends we managed to make it happen :)






Still makes me chuckle to check out these pics, I'll be doing some more soon hopefully :) 




Again have a fantastic Christmas break, rest easy, eat loads of food and junk and enjoy doing nothing! All the best! 




Right on that note, I'm going to enjoy doing nothing for a couple of days too, I'll be back though next week with even more great things planned for 2011 :D


Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment