Monday 13 December 2010

Fitted Life, them & me :)

Wanted to share with you all that I am now providing some input for the awesome online automotive Blog Fitted Life :)


Which can be found here, http://www.fittedlife.com/checkedingear/


The team there have a great positivity about them, and direction that they wish to go is paralel with my dreams.
I love what they are doing and I am more than happy to help them out with some stuff from the UK, and more importantly to be a part of their fantastic group of writers and photographers :D 


Anyway the article I provided for them which is now on their blog is about a photo shoot I did a few weeks back at JDModified in Hampshire, and it involved two drift spec R33 Skylines :D 


The article can be found at the following link.
http://www.fittedlife.com/checkedingear/auto-spotlight-nissan-skyline-drift-couple-love/


I will eventually pull it over to here but for now its a Fitted Life exclusive ;) 




Got to love that cool Fitted Life signature on the pictures :) 


Anyway here is to many more articles where that came from! 


Thanks for looking!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment