Wednesday 29 December 2010

I also shoot bikes...

I'm often seen out doing photos of cars, I say often, I mean I'll be honest here and say that its pretty much all I shoot :)
But I am also a big fan of anything fast with a combustion engine, so therefore I naturally enjoy motorbikes too :D



I have never actually really wanted to ride one, or even be a passenger on one, but at the same time I still respect and admire them for what they are.



I have been lucky enough to have done a couple of bike shoots in the last few years, examples of which are these two bikes in this post.



The blue and white bike you see in this blog post is a Suzuki GSXR, and the red one is a Yamaha YZF, both very impressive machines, and were loads of fun to take pictures of.


I really enjoyed picking out some of the details on these machines that make them stand out from their competition, the fact that everything is very much on show on a bike is always very exciting to see and help in the planning of angles and shots.




I really enjoyed putting together some rolling shots for the owner of the Yamaha, and some selective colouring and black and white ones of the Suzuki.





Hoping that 2011 will bring some more bike shoots, as their details, curves and general stance is awesome to take pictures of! 




Until then thank you for looking and I'll leave you with what I still feel is my personal favourite motorbike shot so far :)


No comments:

Post a Comment