Wednesday 1 December 2010

Bugatti Veyron vs Nissan GTR

I'm a huge fan of the Skyline range, anyone who follows my ramblings on twitter or on here can attest to that :D
And the most renown Skyline has to be the GTR, once denoted with that label they are quite simply an incredible machine no matter which iteration of the range, but the new R35 GTR is simply mind blowing! its an engineering masterpiece for a budget price considering all that it delivers!


I mean seriously what a beautiful machine...




Anyway before I lose you by quoting various figures and details that we all know, I'll explain why I felt I needed to make this post!


Well a friend of mine was over last week and was trawling Youtube, when he came across this street racing video from Russia, the editing isn't half bad for a video of this kind, and the content is mad... I mean it shows you how a sub 100k Skyline matches up against a million £ Bugatti Veyron! and the result is impressive!





obviously I don't condone the crazy driving in videos such as this, but the content in this one made me post it up to show you! Its pure craziness! 


At the very least that has answered that question in your mind... what is faster, a Bugatti Veyron or a Nissan GTR? ;) 


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment